ellaOne contains lactose
If you’ve been told by your physician or other doctor that you have got an intolerance with a sugars, inform your pharmacist prior to taking this medication.
3. How exactly to just just take ellaOne
Always simply just take this medicine just as described in this leaflet or as your pharmacist, physician or other medical practioner has said. Consult with your doctor or pharmacist if you should be unsure.
How exactly to use the ellaOne tablet
- simply simply simply Take one tablet by lips at the earliest opportunity with no later than 5 times (120 hours) after non-safe sex or failure that is contraceptive. Make the tablet straight away.
- You can easily use the tablet at any amount of time in your period.
- Ou may take the tablet whenever you want regarding the either before, during or after a meal day.
- Before you take ellaOne”) or if you have used one of these medicines in the past 4 weeks, ellaOne may work less effectively for you if you are using one of the medicines that may prevent ellaOne from working properly (see section above ““What you need to know. Get hold of your medical practitioner or pharmacist before making use of ellaOne. Your physician may recommend another kind of (non-hormonal) crisis contraceptive, i.e. A Cu-IUD.
If you vomit after using ellaOne
If you vomit (be unwell, provide) within 3 hours of using the tablet, just simply simply take another tablet as quickly as possible.
From becoming pregnant if you have sex again after taking ellaOne
If you have unprotected sex after taking the tablet, it will not stop you. When you make the tablet and until your following duration comes, you should utilize condoms each time you have intercourse.
In the event your period that is next is after using ellaOne
After using the tablet, it’s normal for the next duration become several days later.
Nonetheless, in the event your duration is much more than 1 week later; if its unusually light or unusually hefty; or you experience the symptoms such as for example abdominal (stomach) discomfort, breast tenderness, vomiting or sickness, perhaps you are expecting. A pregnancy should be done by you test straight away. If you should be pregnant, it’s important which you visit your physician. (See area « Pregnancy, breast-feeding and fertility »).
In the event that you simply just take more ellaOne than you should
There happen no reports of harmful impacts from using a greater dosage than suggested of the medication but do pose a question to your pharmacist, physician or any other doctor for advice. If you’ve got any more concerns regarding the usage of this medication, pose a question to your pharmacist, medical practitioner or other medical practioner.
4. Feasible side effects
Like all medications, this latin brides medication could cause negative effects, but not everyone gets them.
Some signs such as for instance breast tenderness and abdominal (belly) discomfort, throwing up (vomiting), feeling sick (sickness) may also be feasible signs and symptoms of maternity. In the event that you miss your period and experience such signs after using ellaOne, you really need to execute a maternity test (See part 2 « Pregnancy, breast-feeding and fertility »).
Typical part effects
(these may influence as much as 1 in 10 individuals)
- Sickness, stomach (belly) pain or disquiet, vomiting
- painful durations, pelvic discomfort, breast tenderness
- frustration, dizziness, mood swings
- muscle discomfort, straight straight back discomfort, tiredness
Uncommon part effects
(these may influence as much as 1 in 100 individuals)
- Diarrhoea, heartburn, wind, dry lips
- uncommon or irregular genital bleeding, heavy/prolonged durations premenstrual problem, genital discomfort or release, reduced or greater sexual drive
- hot flushes
- appetite changes, emotional problems, anxiety, agitation, sleep problems, sleepiness, migraine artistic disruptions
- zits, skin surface damage, irritation
- temperature, chills, malaise
Rare side effects
(these may impact as much as 1 in 1,000 individuals)
- Vaginal discomfort or itching, discomfort during intercourse, rupture of a ovarian cyst, unusually light period
- lack of concentration, vertigo, shaking, disorientation, fainting
- uncommon feeling in attention, red attention, sensitiveness to light
- dry throat, disruption in style
- hives (itchy rash), experiencing thirsty
Reporting of part effects
If you will get any negative effects, talk to your pharmacist, medical practitioner or any other medical practioner. This can include any side that is possible maybe maybe not placed in this leaflet. You could report unwanted effects directly (see details below). By reporting unwanted effects it is possible to offer more details from the security of the medication.